Monday, July 2, 2007

Vegas or Bust!

Well, 2 days til I leave for Vegas. I called the RIO and they processed my pre-registration paperwork and wire transfer. I play on the 7th. I just recently read that day 1 is now divided into 4 days: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th. Day 2 will be divided into 2 days: 10th and 11th. I think this is going to be bigger than last year. That's the only reason I can see of why they would make it 4 days for day 1. Alot of people were predicting the Main Event would be around 6000 but, looks like it will be much more. Of course I'm excited about the Main Event but, the cash games are supposed to be really juicy at the very beginning of the Main Event. Have I mentioned I'm playing in the Main Event? I'll update again when I get to Vegas. It sure would be nice to play at the same table as Shannon Elizabeth. Is she married?

2 comments:

CC said...

This is Craig Cunningham from Alpharetta. Call me at (973) 727-0065, and I'll be sure to grab you before and do a story, as well as taking some photos.

GL

KajaPoker said...

Take it down!

Shannon is divorced - Take her down!