Thursday, April 24, 2008

Full Tilt Next

I really suck at this blogging thing. I hardly ever post. Well the $10,000 challenge is still a work in progress. A very slow work in progress. I haven't played poker in over 2 weeks. I've been busy doing a number of things around the house now that the weather has been warmer. I was going to move my money over to Full Tilt after I cashed out at OddsMaker but, Poker.com gave me $10 to come back and play at their site. I took their $10 and ran that up to $125. So, I cashed out at Poker.com and finally I'm moving my money to Full Tilt. I'm signing up through Rakeback and depositing $600 so, I can get the full benefit of the Full Tilt 100% signup bonus. It's a really good deal. If I play just over 1 sit-n-go a day over 120 days, I can clear the full bonus. That shouldn't be a problem. As soon as I get my check from Poker.com, I'm off to Full Tilt.
I went to Biloxi a few weeks ago with BrainMc, Surflexus, and 2 other friends. I did well at the poker tables and lost about half of my poker winnings to BlackJack(Doh!). The Biloxi trip padded my bankroll and I'm ready to continue my $10,000 challenge. It just might take me 50 years to get there.

3 comments:

BrainMc said...

A nice finish in the Memorial Day game would help.

Mike said...

that would be a nice little extra pad to the bankroll. Doesn't look like many takers for my tourney on Saturday. :(

Mike said...

I guess my math was a little off on the Full Tilt bonus. I need to play about 11 sit-n-gos($11 buy-in) a day for 120 days. So, I screwed up the decimal placing. Not 1.1 but 11. Doh! That might be a little difficult.