Saturday, June 16, 2007

Update to the Main Event

I wire transferred my $10,000 to the WSOP for the Main Event. Man, is that alot of money. I could do whatever I wanted with my tournament winnings but, I played the Main Event satellite to play in the Main Event. So, I'm gonna play. There was a minor fiasco trying to wire my money out of the Absolute Poker account but, in the end, everything worked out. In fact, Absolute put $50 into my account for the trouble that was caused. People are just giving me their money!!! Lol. My pre-registration paperwork will take 2 weeks to be processed. Once that's done, it should make it easier to complete the final registration when I arrive in Vegas. Plus, I won't have to bring $10,000 in cash from ATL-LAS. I'm not too comfortable walking around with that kind of money in my pocket. I guess Hellmuth won his 11th bracelet. I'm coming after him!........NOT!!!

No comments: