Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Vegas Redemption

Yes, I know I'm not in the Main Event any more. But, who says I have to leave Vegas? Before the Main Event I played some 1/2 and 1/3 NL holdem and 2 tournaments. I played mostly at Caesar's and some at Orleans. I lost money on most of my cash sessions and did not cash in both tournaments. I played some Black Jack and won. I lost a little on Pai Gow(that's a fun game). So, I played a $200 buy-in tourney at Caesar's today. There were 213 players and I finished in 8th for $1054. Total Redemption!!! Now, I feel better. I was beginning to worry about my poker skills. I'm leaving Vegas tomorrow on a positive note. I had a great time and hope to be back for WSOP 2008.

3 comments:

KajaPoker said...

Good job on making the final table Mayo.

BrainMc said...

Nice cash. You must have had a really fun week. Now its time to come back to the real competition.

Mike said...

thanks Kaja and Brain.