Thursday, July 5, 2007

Registration is complete


Everything is set for the WSOP. I have my table and seat assignment. If they keep the tables numbered the same way they have them now, my table is located right by the rail. That's good for the group who came to watch me play. It's funny that I mentioned Shannon Elizabeth in my last post because she walked right in front of me several times when I was at the Amazon Room at the Rio. Other poker celebrities I saw: Johnny Chan, Doyle Brunson, Phil Hellmuth, Daniel Negreanu, Todd Brunson, Sean Sheikhan, Tony G, Scotty Ngyuen, Marco Traniello, Jeff Lisandro, Isabelle Mercier, Gus Hansen, Allen Cunningham, and some others I can't think of now. I went to a party for the Absolute Poker satellite winners the other night at Nero's Caesar's Palace. It was excellent food and free! I have some pictures with Serinda Swan who is the spokes model for Absolute. She is gorgeous! The other two guys in the picture are two other satellite winners who won $125,000 packages for free buy-ins to the major tournaments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, get your hand off her A$$. Good luck dude. Keep us updated on how you do. - Duren

surflexus said...

Go get em Mayo!! Best wishes in Vegas!!!! Craig left his number on your blog. Give him a call if you get a chance. He's hoping to get to meet you while you're out there and post some pictures for us!!!!

KajaPoker said...

First Shannon the Serinda? I see you're going to leave no stone unturned in Vegas!

Good Luck!