Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hot Streak




I started out on a hot streak on Full Tilt. Cooled off a little when I moved up to the $22 buy-ins.
If you're not using Sharkscope, you're missing alot of good information about your opponents. I look up my opponents' stats at the beginning of every tournament so, I can get a better idea of what I'm dealing with. Then, I color code each one to mark whether they're winning/losing or if they're marked by Sharkscope as a fish or shark. It only takes a minute to do. I just started doing this and it's working out really well. Every piece of information we can get is to our advantage and I think this is an extremely effective tool to help identify tendencies. Plus, if your buddy says he's winning money, you can check to see if he's lying.

Hope my luck continues. Off to the $10,000 race!





4 comments:

KajaPoker said...

you should play the BBT3 events on FTP and win your seat that way.

Mike said...

I wouldn't mind playing in it again but, I probably won't play this year. I'm focusing on SnG's and strict Bankroll Management. But, I may give the BBT3 a try.

KajaPoker said...

ah here's the beauty of it all. you don't have to take the seat. you can just keep the money :-)

Mike said...

Sweet. That would be a nice pad to the bankroll.