Monday, January 21, 2008

Chris Ferguson's $10,000 Challenge

I plan on giving this a try and see what happens. Chris Ferguson went from $0 to $10,000 in 9 months. I didn't start at $0. I was sent a promotional offer from OddsMaker.com. They mailed me $50 to sign up for their website so, that's my starting point. I'm at $204 after playing with this site for a month. I have been using his bankroll management techniques and so far so good. I will post every once in a while with updates on how I'm doing.

3 comments:

KajaPoker said...

I also doubled my initial 50 there. the problem with this challenge is that there are not enough tourneys and not enough cash tables at this crappy site. But I will try to get to the 10K first :-)

Oh and I almost doubled that except when holding the nut flush and an EP jamming his whole stack into mine on the river, I got disconnected and my hand was folded. Fun times.

Good Luck!

Thomas Kennedy said...

Sounds like you are off to a great start. Good luck with your challenge!

Mike said...

Yes, the traffic is not like the more popular sites but, the fish are swimming. I plan on cashing out and moving to Full Tilt with rakeback and continuing the challenge. I haven't been playing much poker so, it might take awhile to get there.