Sunday, August 24, 2008

HU SNGs Daily and Weekly Progress Report

Not a bad week considering I'm still running bad. Any time I have a profit for the week is a good thing. I had KK 3 times today and JJ and it would not hold up against Ax. But, I still managed to go 14-10 for the day. Here's my daily results:
Set 1. 1-2
Set 2. 3-0
Set 3. 1-2
Set 4. 2-1
Set 5. 1-2
Set 6. 0-3
Set 7. 3-0
Set 8. 3-0
Overall record: 14-10
Win Percentage: 58.33%
I finished strong with a 6 game winning streak. The last game of the night I took a horrendous bad beat and was down to 580 chips. I sucked it up and came back to win it.
Weekly record: 40-32
Weekly Win Percentage: 55.56%
It's below my goal of 58% so, I need to find a way to weather the beats and finish better. I was hoping to step up in limits after this week but, that's not going to happen. Maybe next week. Wish me luck.
Here's my suckout for the week. I should have just called when he re-raised but, I'll learn for next time.


Seat 1: MainEventMike ($1,920) - -
Seat 2: Herr Flawer ($1,080) -


PRE-FLOP:

MainEventMike posts small blind $10
Herr Flawer posts BIG blind $20
Dealt To: MainEventMike


RAISE MainEventMike ($60)
RAISE Herr Flawer ($160)
RAISE MainEventMike ($1920)
CALL Herr Flawer ($920)
UNCALLED MainEventMike ($840)


FLOP:

Pot: $2160
   



TURN:

Pot: $2160
     



RIVER:

Pot: $2160
      



SHOWDOWN:
MainEventMike:

Herr Flawer:


MainEventMike collected $2160 from main pot with a full house, Jacks full of Aces

SUMMARY:
Total pot: $2 Rake: $0

Final Board:
     

Seat 1: MainEventMike small blind showed [Js Jc] and won 2,160 with a full house, Jacks full of Aces - Net Gain/Loss: ($1070)
Seat 2: Herr Flawer big blind showed [Qs Qc] and lost with two pair, Aces and Queens - Net Gain/Loss: ($-1080)
  



4 comments:

kurokitty said...

That's what I call a Punk Hand of the Day- victory from the jaws of defeat!

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I do remember you from BrainMc's tourney...

Mike said...

I copied your idea about the hand history converter from Cardrunners. Punk Hand of the Day rocks. Keep'em coming.

Unknown said...

Good good good......

tomas said...

Why did you choose HU SNG? I think HU NL cash games are much more profitable because players are so bad and if you are against good player you can just quit - this way you have a chance to use table selection.

Also make sure that you have good rakeback.

I recently joined http://www.rakebackinn.com and they have $75,000 promotions in month to their players.

If you play on a daily basis at the end of the month its easy to win 200$-300$ extra.

Yes its not that much but in a year its 3600$ :)