Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Gift wrapped just for me

This was a nice little gift. I don't complain when people just bluff their chips to me. Wish it was always this easy.

Free hand converter brought to you by CardRunners

Seat 1: MainEventMike ($1,245) - -
Seat 2: wdsdlam ($1,755) -


PRE-FLOP:

MainEventMike posts small blind $20
wdsdlam posts BIG blind $40
Dealt To: MainEventMike


CALL MainEventMike ($20)
RAISE wdsdlam ($100)
CALL MainEventMike ($60)


FLOP:

Pot: $200
   

BET wdsdlam ($200)
CALL MainEventMike ($200)


TURN:

Pot: $600
     

BET wdsdlam ($600)
RAISE MainEventMike ($945)
CALL wdsdlam ($345)


RIVER:

Pot: $2490
      



SHOWDOWN:
MainEventMike:

wdsdlam:


MainEventMike collected $2490 from main pot with three of a kind, Sixes

SUMMARY:
Total pot: $2 Rake: $0

Final Board:
     

Seat 1: MainEventMike small blind showed [6c 5h] and won 2,490 with three of a kind, Sixes - Net Gain/Loss: ($1245)
Seat 2: wdsdlam big blind showed [Qh Tc] and lost with a pair of Sixes - Net Gain/Loss: ($-1245)
  


Free hand converter brought to you by CardRunners

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm H. and I work in a company interested in blog advertising. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back (k5ino@bigstring.com) and I'll send you pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

H.