Sunday, December 26, 2010

SNGwiz

This is a great tool for all SNG(Sit N Go) players. The end game or short stack play is so critical in SNGs. This little device is used after you have completed a tournament and you want to review your shoves(all ins). Did I make the right shove here? Did I make the right call there? Fire up SNG Wiz and this computer program will tell you what you did right or wrong.

I've played over 4000 tournaments and I wish I knew about SNG Wiz earlier. I could have saved tons of money. Oh well. I've used it my past 2000 tournaments and my results speak for themselves. I was ranked #12 on the sharkscope leaderboard for 2010 and one of the reasons is SNG Wiz.

SNG Wiz teaches you proper ICM play. Simply put, ICM is a way of representing your equity in a tournament based on the remaining stack sizes and the payout structure. Essentially, it calculates what your chips are worth in a dollar value based on how your stack and the payouts would influence your finish on average. In practice, ICM calculations will allow you to to compare the amount risked by making a specific play to the potential reward.

If you want to learn how to shove properly, give SNG Wiz a try. You won't regret it.

No comments: