Sunday, May 4, 2008

Full Tilt Deposit

I haven't made a deposit in quite some time and I guess things have changed. I tried to use my credit card and debit card to make a deposit on Full Tilt. Both of those were denied. So, I used their Cash Transfer option. This was really easier than I thought it would be. I emailed Full Tilt to get the cash transfer directions and I went to the ATM to withdraw my cash. Then, found a nearby store that used Money Gram. Filled out the form to wire the money and went home to verify everything on Full Tilt. Believe it or not, the money was in my poker account in less than 10 minutes. It's definately not as easy as using a credit card but, it wasn't difficult either. The fee for Money Gram was $9.95. Not too bad. I can't wait til we get rid of this stinking UIGEA. I think the fish are still out there but, it would be easier for them to make a deposit with a credit card. I think we will see a poker boom again when this UIGEA is out of here.

No comments: